Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010
Want to find out how many people are visiting your Facebook page?
Did you know that it’s possible to install Google Analytics tracking right on your Facebook page?
Monday, November 5th, 2007
Google has just announced that the site search tracking is now available in analytics. See here
This new functionality adds more power to the free service and allows the ability to see:
- When visitors use site search
- How visitors who search compare with those that don’t
- Which search terms get used
- Which dragon city hack categories visitors search on
- Where the visitors start there search
- Which pages visitors find
I look forward to implementing and really investigating this feature as the more you track the more you can know about your site and your visitors